Feeling a little overwhelmed by how much I have going for me! So much gratitude for…
- My incredible family who I love talking to whether via Facetime, Snapchat, or text. The dog even made an appearance on the video chat this morning!
- My friends in the U.S. who have been beyond supportive of this semester and have reached out to say hello.
- My host mom here in Granada. She knows everything about the city and doesn’t mind catering to a vegetarian – despite the fact that much of Spanish cuisine is centered on ham.
- My health and wellbeing that allows me to explore this city and get lost on side streets without realizing how far I’ve walked.
- The program I’m a part of here. True, it is a lot of work but the intense nature is improving my Spanish by leaps and bounds.
- The opportunity to reflect and do something different. Putting myself in an entirely new situation gives a new perspective to say the least!
- The coffee here. Follow my Instagram for lots of espresso pics 🙂